This workout works for both beginners and advanced exercisers. You don’t need any equipment–just a pair of supportive athletic shoes and some kind of ledge, bench or chair (for the incline/decline push-ups and triceps dips).
Do this 10-step sequence 3 times in a row.
You can take 30 seconds-1 minute break in between exercises, but only as needed. Hopefully you can plow through the list, then take a couple minutes break before starting the list again.
1) Ab plank–hold for 45 seconds
2) Regular push-ups–20 reps
3) Stand up and do jumping jacks for 1 minute
4) Incline push-ups (hopefully you have a bench or something you can do these with)–20 reps
5) Ab plank again–hold for 45 seconds
6) Superman– Here is a great instructional video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzhAXUA4TdI
….I’m happy with you just doing 15 reps of the first move in the video, but if you can do the other 2 moves as well–bonus points for you!
7) Triceps dips (Use a bench or wide, sturdy chair)–15 reps
8 ) Squats (using only your body weight), 20 reps
9) Decline push-ups (put your feet up on a sturdy bench or platform)-20 reps
10) High-knees: Jog in place bringing your knees up to waist height. 1 minute.
Here are my times from April 7, 2012:
The 1st set took me 7 minutes and 2 seconds to complete.
(I took 1 minute break.)
2nd set took me 7 minutes and 44 seconds to complete.
(Another 1 minute break.)
3rd set took me 9 minutes and 2 seconds.
Total: 25 minutes and 48 seconds to get through all 3 sets.
Let me know how it goes!